Adobe Takes Creative Cloud Into the Future with Sensei
Recently, Adobe announced a new product that enhances their Adobe Creative Cloud and takes it to the next level. Adobe Sensei integrates artificial intelligence and machine learning throughout the Creative Cloud suite.
So what does this mean for designers and editors? Overall, Sensei’s goal is to automate repetitive or tedious tasks so you can spend more time creating and designing. Sensei uses machine learning to become smarter and fill gaps automatically. Here are just some of the features Sensei adds to the Creative Cloud:
- Content Intelligence: Improves image searching by tagging images automatically and making intelligent recommendations in your search results.
- Font Recognition: Now you can identify fonts and locate similar fonts automatically (even from handwriting!).
- Face Aware Editing: Advanced facial feature recognition allows you to edit facial expressions realistically without distorting the image.
- Face-Aware Liquefy: This facial recognition technology also allows you to easily edit facial features like noses and eyebrows.
- Semantic Segmentation: Sensei automatically labels different areas of an image by type (like “mountain” and “sky”). These labels allow you to edit images using simple, natural commands (like “change the sky”).
- Adobe Stock Visual Search: Searching for images is even easier than before. To find additional similar images, just drag an image to your browser.
- Auto Lip Sync: This feature allows you to match spoken dialogue with cartoon mouth animation automatically.
These features are just the beginning! Adobe plans to continue enhancing Sensei and leveraging artificial intelligence throughout the Creative Cloud. Adobe is also integrating new Sensei features into the Marketing Cloud and the Document Cloud.
Sensei is sure to become even bigger and more robust in 2017. As the new year approaches, keep your eye on Adobe for further enhancements to Sensei and Creative Cloud.
According to Adobe:
Here is a depiction of how Adobe Sensei fits into the overall Adobe Cloud Platform – a framework running across our content and data assets, with intelligent services for each cloud offering running on top.
“In the future, imagine Adobe Sensei being able to dynamically arrange your Creative Cloud user experience, surfacing the tools others use to accomplish a similar creative task; or Adobe Document Cloud telling you which of your white papers is being shared the most; or Adobe Marketing Cloud alerting you to target a new audience for a marketing campaign that you didn’t even ask it to find. The possibilities are endless, and our teams are hard at work thinking about how to turn new ideas into services our customers can use every day.
We have always pushed the boundaries of what is possible in creating and delivering digital experiences, and with the rollout of Adobe Sensei we are recommitting to staying on the forefront. We’re excited to see where our customers and partners take it.”